New Home Building Products
Common brands that are often found in Vintage Homes’ construction projects:
- CertainTeed 30-Year Landmark Architectural Shingles: Designed to replicate the appearance of cedar shake roofing; Dual-layered construction provides extra protection from the elements. 10-Year Streak Fighter Algae-Resistance Warranty.
- LP TechShield Radiant Barrier Roof Sheathing: Reduces monthly cooling costs by blocking up to 97% of the radiant heat in the panel from emitting into a home’s attic, lowering attic temperatures by up to 30 degrees. 20-Year Transferable Limited Warranty.
- Marvin Windows (Siteline Clad, W-2500 Wood Clad, V-2500 Vinyl) are used primarily, but we also use, Ply-Gem, and Sierra Pacific Windows: Depending on what is right for the home. High quality window brands such as these provide increased thermal performance and weather resistance with outstanding energy advantages. Features available include thermally improved engineered sill and frame designs, limited lifetime warranties; double insulation; high UL ratings.
- Bevolo Gas Lanterns:Copper lanterns handcrafted in New Orleans since 1945.
- James Hardie Siding, Soffit and Fascia: Fiber cement siding specifically engineered to withstand damage from moisture, rot, insects and weather. Endorsed by fire fighters nationwide – will not ignite when exposed to a direct flame and will not contribute fuel to a fire.
- HB&G Columns and Railing (Low Maintenance, Sustainable Product):HB&G continues to lead the industry in offering the most technologically advanced and highest quality synthetic porch columns and porch products on the market.
- Aeratis and Azek Composite Porch Flooring
- Owens Corning Insulation / Icynene Foam Insulation / Hybrid Insulation: In addition to high quality insulation, and a variety of types, Vintage uses insulation for sound walls – to block noise from kitchens, baths and utilities to public and sleeping spaces.
- Rheem Tankless Gas Water Heater (5 year warranty): A great hot water solution for homes with busy families and homes with luxury bathrooms, even vacation homes, Rheem tankless water heaters provide the comfort and convenience of having a continuous supply of hot water. **RTG-8.5
- Kohler Plumbing Fixtures (tubs, toilets, valves, faucets)
- American Standard HVAC Equipment: Excellent efficiency, single-stage cooling with consistent comfort and quiet operation. Standard 14.00 SEER with a 5-year warranty. Aprilaire Space-Gard once-a-year high efficiency filters.
- Electrical and A/V Standards Include the Following: LED Can Bulbs; Surge Ready Electrical Panels with Electronic Device Warranty Network Prewire; and Smart Home, CAT6 Wiring
- GE Appliances – Energy Star-Rated:With inspired aesthetics and impressive power, GE Appliances are designed for people who love to live in the Kitchen. Energy-Star rated energy efficient appliance offer the economic benefit of efficient energy use without sacrificing features, performance, style, or convenience.
- Natural Stone and Quartz Countertops: As a standard, Vintage uses Natural Stone and Manufactured Quartz for Kitchen and Utility countertops and Bath vanities. Manufactured Quartz is highly durable, easy to clean and stain- and scratch-resistant. It imitates the look of granite, marble or limestone but still appeals to clients who want a more even, balanced pattern.
- Custom Wood Cabinetry
- Clopay Garage Doors: Clopay® is proud to be the largest manufacturer of residential garage doors in North America and recognized as the leading brand among homeowners. Clopay doors are available in a variety of styles including carriage-house, raised-panel and modern, all with convenient overhead operation.
- Wayne Dalton Garage Doors: Wayne Dalton offers a comprehensive product portfolio. From Custom Wood to Carriage House Steel to Contemporary Aluminum to Designer Fiberglass, we boast one of the largest residential garage door lineups in the industry. Homeowners have a wide variety of panel designs, window options and colors to choose from, including our TruChoice™ Custom Color System.
- 2-10 Warranty purchased with Every Home: 2-10 HBW offers the most comprehensive coverage for systems and structural failures for new construction. 2-10 HBW makes it easy for homeowners to do business with us by handling all communication with their service contractors and covering the cost of parts and labor. With a 2-10 HBW Home Warranty Service Agreement, you’ll get access to a network of over 6,000 authorized, independent service contractors; and there is even have an online Homeowner Portal for you to manage your account, request service and renew your Service Agreement.